My Morning Routine

Good Morning & Welcome to My Morning Routine

My mornings start around 8:30 a.m. when I have nothing to be awake for, because that's usually when my body clock wakes me up. Then the remainder of my morning is spent in the bathroom, and followed by the most important meal of the day! Stay tuned for a thorough look into my morning routine.



#1 First Things First
I always start the day by making my bed. It's a proven fact that some of the most successful people in this world make their bed every morning. Plus it looks nicer, as well as keeps you from crawling back in the covers. To the right is my bed and how I make it.










#2
Then I head to the bathroom and wash my hands
I wash my hands because I have really sweaty hands and I just like to start the day with nice clean hands.


#3 I wash my face
I wash my face every morning to keep my skin and acne away. I wash my face with Clean and Clear morning burst face wash. This helps wake me up in the morning and it is one of my favorite face washes I've tried.



#4
Then I brush my teeth
I brush my teeth every morning to start the day with a fresh clean smile. I use a spinney toothbrush then follow up with toothpaste. I then rinse and use mouthwash.


#5 I use moisturizer and toner
To prep my skin for the day this is what I do. I use Rodan + Fields unblemish toner, and then I use clean and clear dual action moisturizer afterward.

#6 I get dressed for the day
I feel best getting dressed as early as possible because then I feel more apt to get going and do things for the day. Getting dressed sometimes includes doing my makeup. During the summer my makeup consists of mascara for getting dressed, and the winter I use foundation to keep my skin looking nice and tan when I don't get it from the sun. 

#7 I eat the most important meal of the day
I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS eat breakfast!! It is my main source of fuel for the day. My breakfast usually is a bowl of cereal, nothing healthy usually lucky charms, cinnamon toast crunch, cookie crisp, you know all the good cereals. And on days we don't have milk because I've used it all I eat toast or a bagel. Then on weekends when my parents make breakfast I eat cinnamon rolls or eggs, or even sausage biscuits and gravy!


Thanks for tuning in!! My favorite products are using clean and clear!! I use them day and night and they work so well in conjunction. Hopefully my morning routine inspires you!






Comments

Popular Posts