Fictional Story Inspired by Christmas Songs

Fictional Story Inspired By Christmas Songs

By: Taylor DeVito

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" I said to Cindy
"Where are you Christmas? I cannot find you." Cindy sang back

I couldn't help but laugh, she's a terrible singer. I know she's kidding. Cindy just didn't like her last Christmas. Last Christmas she gave her man her heart, and the very next day.... he gave it away. 

I said to Cindy, "This year to save you from tears you need to give your heart to someone special."

Cindy sarcastically replied, "Oh you mean someone special like Frosty or Santa. That's totally gonna happen for me."

I stopped her and grabbed her and I said "you dont need a man! Dont have a blue Christmas just thinking about him. This Christmas we can trim the tree and deck the halls oh so much fun it'll be together!"

"I guess you're right. Christmas, it's the best time of the year!" Cindy said will a slight smile.

So we went out shopping, where we noticed toys in every store. But the prettiest sight we saw was the holly we had when we found the perfect Christmas cards. When we got back to the house we began to write our cards. In every card we wrote we wished for a white Christmas. When we had almost finished writing our cards I looked to Cindy when I heard the sleigh bells Ringling jing ting tingly.

Cindy said to me, "You know it's wonderful weather for a sleigh ride together with you"

I smiled, "I agree, it'll be like walking in a winter wonderland!"

While we got in a sled we realized the weather outside was frightful. 

I said, "baby its cold outside!"

Our sled was hopeless because the Red Nose Brand engine was completely frozen shut! So since we had no place to go we screamed "let it snow!" 

As we danced in the snow Cindy said to me, "Hey what do you want for Christmas?"

I looked at her with the a big giant smile as I stopped around the lawn and replied, "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas, only a hippopotamus will do."

"That's an extravagant gift. But hey maybe you'll get it. I hear Santa Claus is coming to town." 

I laid in the snow making snow angels. As I looked in the snowy air. Cindy lay next to me making snow angels as well. At nearly 12 o'clock we heard a faint noise. We couldn't quite make out the noise at first. Then we started to see a red light in the sky. Then we knew exactly what that sound was, the faint sound of Santa going "HO, HO, HO!"

I screamed "Is that Rudolph?'

Cindy Screamed "Is that Santa?"

We looked at each other and simultaneously screamed "They are both real?!?!"

So we hurried inside and went to bed because he knows when we're awake, and he's coming to town.

The End




Comments

Popular Posts