My Senior Homecoming

My boyfriend Brandon and I

Pretty in Pink!

My past four years in high school have gone by extremely fast. It's coming down to having to say "this is my last time I'll ever do this." Which is upsetting because I never want to get older! But rather than going on and on about how upsetting it is to get older, I'll instead talk about homecoming. Not just any homecoming, my last homecoming. This was my last time going homecoming dress shopping, my last time pinning on a boutonniere, my last time running around town in heels, and my last time to dance. Since it was my last time I had to find the perfect dress! Which I did, nothing describes me better than a bow, and the baby pink color! I also got floral heels that meshed so well with the pink on my dress. I did my own makeup and I did great in my opinion. Then my mother did my hair. I also did my own nails. I received so many compliments!

For my last homecoming I went to Eden Park in Cincinnati for pictures.  It was actually my first visit to this park. Then following pictures I went to the restaurant Buck heads, which is also in Cincinnati. I have eaten there for 3 out of my 4 homecomings. Surprisingly I don't really "love" this restaurant so I'm not sure why I've gone there so many times! The next time I go I need to remember to ask for a kids menu, they give a lot of food on the adult meals and I can never eat it all! ! Then I headed on back to Batavia High School for my last dance. The dance was different than all other years. Rather than half of the gym, it was set up in the entire gym this year. The dance itself was actually not as fun as past years. I was upset we had to stay for the entire dance because we never have had to stay.  But this dance was still lovely, and was another memory added to the books.

My absolute favorite part about homecoming was seeing everyone all dressed up. Everyone always cleans up so nice! Then of course I love to post my pictures, and see everybody else's pictures as well.  I am so thankful that Brandon was able to come home from college for the night just to come to my senior homecoming! Without my lovely friends I wouldn't have had such a wonderful night! 9-30-2017 was the date of my last homecoming dance ever.

Comments

Popular Posts